Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 896 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03066 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,391 (45,359₴) in Kiev.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.07 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)