Cost of living in Khemis Miliana, Algeria vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 326 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00662 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemis Miliana (Algeria) is 36% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,533 (231,698 Dinar) in Khemis Miliana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)