Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 296%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 67% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,666 (3,058,683 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,615 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 3 hours ago)