Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 720 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00707 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 44% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,464 (₨ 207,242) in Kathmandu.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 28 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)