Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 348 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,152 in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.07 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)