Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01130 EUR / INR
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 36% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,790 (₨158,320) in Karimnagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)