Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02885 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 20% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,071 (71,773 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 2 hours ago)