Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 378 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 32% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,838 (7,986,549 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 3 hours ago)