Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04585 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 43% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,543 (33,657 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 3 hours ago)