Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01104 EUR / AFN
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 42% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,402 (127,030 Afghani) in Kabul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quilmes costs ARS $12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)