Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09689 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 19% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,860 (29,516 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Azua de Compostela costs RD$ 500 (about 6 hours ago)