Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 349 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20177 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,940 (RM9,614) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $80,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pyongyang costs 10,822 ₩ (about 6 hours ago)