Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 474 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24735 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 39% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,332 (13,471 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)