Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 557 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22706 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,755 (﷼ 12,134) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)