Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 559 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11621 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,257 (10,820TL) in İzmir.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)