Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00798 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,060 (¥383,656) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brighton and Hove costs £9 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs 2,390 Bs.S. (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 350TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)