Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01151 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €983 (руб 85,459) in Irkutsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)