Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 248 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 24% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,482 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pyongyang costs 10,822 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $40 (about 4 hours ago)