Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 602 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,865 ($3,373) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)