Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,201 ($3,768) in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brighton and Hove costs £9 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs 2,390 Bs.S. (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 350TL (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)