Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10989 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 82% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,270 (HK$47,955) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hrodna costs 1.40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)