Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 345 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 34% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,789 (48,926,668 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 2 hours ago)