Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.842 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (United States) is 96% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,715 ($5,598) in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)