Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24870 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 78% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,281 (17,215 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 159TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨7,845 (about 2 hours ago)