Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 522 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 42% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,985 in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 4 hours ago)