Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09712 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,539 (36,445 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangui costs 855 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)