Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,074 (¥382,941) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)