Cost of living in Guelph, Canada vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 341 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,698 (C$4,216) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)