Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 283 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 20% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,877 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$128 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)