Cost of living in Grenoble, France vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 322 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 20% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,108 in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Arkhangelsk costs руб 72 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)