Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09729 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,471 (35,683 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Viet Tri costs 25,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 2 hours ago)