Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 470 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 122% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,220 (CHF 6,760) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.66 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 75 (about 1 hour ago)