Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01728 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,871 (Php108,280) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ghaziabad costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Voronezh costs руб 750 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kanpur costs ₨489 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)