Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20671 EUR / RON
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,426 (6,898 lei) in Galaţi.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £20 (about 3 hours ago)