Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12217 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 35% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,620 (13,258元) in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$48,500 (about 3 hours ago)