Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,016 in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)