Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.842 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,955 ($3,508) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 129 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)