Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.562 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 23% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,185 (NZ$5,664) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 214 (about 2 hours ago)