Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01717 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,476 (Php85,933) in Dumaguete City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)