Cost of living in Dresden, Germany vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 292 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,551 in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)