Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15693 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,589 (R$ 10,122) in Divinopolis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,321 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)