Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,425 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01001 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 24% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,053 (Taka 205,110) in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Managua costs 35 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vicenza costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vienna costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)