Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 621 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.852 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,878 ($3,380) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)