Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00290 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 39% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,577 (544,048 Ft) in Debrecen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevitas costs 5.00 CUC (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)