Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 193 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,914 in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $470 (about 2 hours ago)