Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 465 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22556 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 15% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €2,030 (﷼ 9,000) in Dammam.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Edmonton costs C$0.99 (about 2 hours ago)