Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,924 ($3,435) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oporto costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)