Cost of living in Cork, Ireland vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 331 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020.
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 35% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,517 in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bandirma costs 650TL (about 2 hours ago)