Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 677 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13429 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 72% more expensive than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,635 (kr34,517) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)