Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Tarragona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03425 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Tarragona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 26% cheaper than in Tarragona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Tarragona you would need to make just about €1,990 (L 58,116) in Comayagua.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 214 (about 1 hour ago)